Having a soap dispenser at home is essential for hygienic purposes. You can’t leave the bathroom without washing your hands with soap and water, it’s just poor hygiene. However, the downside with having soap dispensers at home is that once it’s empty, it gets thrown away.
Soap dispensers are primarily plastic, and throwing those away contributes to the already polluted world we live in. Thankfully, Eddi helps reduce plastic pollution by introducing their refillable soap dispenser.
Say goodbye to plastic soap containers, and say hello to the environmentally friendly products that Eddi offers.
Note: Whatbrandreview is reader-supported. When you buy through affiliate links on our website, we’ll make a small commission, without impacting your price. Thank you. Learn more.
Eddi: What Is It & Why It’s A Big Deal
Eddi is a brand that sells refillable soap dispensers to their customers. Eddi takes pride in their commitment in reducing plastic waste, while using natural and plant-based formulas in their soaps. It’s not everyday we see a soap brand sell refillable soap dispensers.
Eddi offers three different scented soaps: Happy Hour, Park Day, and Sunday Drive. Along with their soaps, they offer different colors of soap dispensers. We have the classic Coconut, Cornflower, Midnight, Onyx, and Terracotta.
There’s not a lot of options to choose from right now, but Eddi has stated in their FAQ section that they are working on adding more products and different scents. It is great to know that there are more scents to choose from, which allows more variety to offer to customers.
According to the customer reviews found on Eddi’s website, majority of customers find the quality and making of the soap dispensers are top notch, and the soaps themselves receive higher praises. One customer in particular enjoys the moisturizing feeling when using their soap. Others have expressed that the soap dispenser looks luxurious, but also simple and sleek. The quality is for sure top notch.
If you’re trying to be environmentally friendly to help keep plastic waste pollution down, then this is great value. If you want a soap dispenser to keep around for as long as possible, then this is great value. If you want something aesthetically pleasing, then this is great value. Bottom line is, Eddi’s soap dispenser offers great value.
I can certainly say for sure that Eddi values their customers. Why? Because according to a review on their website, a customer received a damage product due to rough transit. Said customer emailed customer support for help, only to receive an email from one of the founders of Eddi, stating that a replacement is on the way. If that doesn’t show that Eddi values their customers, then I don’t know what will.
Looking at Eddi’s website, as well as any of their social medias, once can come to the conclusion that Eddi is a beloved brand that works hard in satisfying their customers. Not only do they deserve praise for their products, but they also deserve praise for their dedication in helping lessen plastic pollution on Earth.
What Are The Materials & Ingredients Of Eddi?
At this point, you’re probably wondering how does Eddi make their soap dispensers plastic-free and their soaps plant-based, all the while retaining that premium feel? Eddi has been asked that question multiple times already, and they have provided said answers on their website so people can learn how the product works.
- Perfect Angle Zinc Pump – Created for premium quality and durability, the zinc alloy head is intentionally designed with an oversized head for the finger. The nozzle was designed to minimize waste and unwanted drip by having the nozzle land directly to your hands.
- Stainless Steel Body – The stainless-steel body not only serves as the durable shell for your soap, but also because the material is easy to clean and repels mold and bacteria. The beautiful colors you see on the body is not only meant to look nice, but it is also to help prevent corrosion.
- Tone-On-Tone Removable Base – The stainless-steel base is removable to allow easier refills. The standard base that comes with the soap dispenser is matte, but customers can pay a little bit more to have a metallic accent instead to make their soap dispenser more unique.
- Slip-Free Silicone Base Ring – The silicone base ring helps prevent the Eddi from moving while you pump.
- Hidden Cap Storage – When refilling your soap dispenser, you will be left with the cap of the refill bottle. So, what should you do with it? Eddi has that part figured out by allowing customers to simply place the cap in the hidden storage hidden under the base of the soap dispenser. Out of sight, out of mind.
- Cap – The caps are 100% aluminum to help prevent plastic waste and seal your bottles.
- Aluminum Bottle – The best alternative for plastic was aluminum, which is infinitely recyclable. The decision was made as Eddi did not want to sacrifice convenience and durability.
- Recycling – Due to the refill bottles being 100% aluminum from top to bottom, they can be recycled at any recycling centers.
- Vitamin E
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Natural Fragrance
- Potassium Oleate
- Aloe Vera
- Citric Acid
Eddi Pros & Cons
- Environmentally friendly
- Recyclable materials
- Dispenser lasts long
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Free shipping
- Plant-based ingredients
- Free shipping only available within the continental US
Eddi Customer Reviews
Eddi’s reviews on their website, as well as other stores that sell it, are nothing but full of positive remarks.
Based on 120 reviews, Eddi gets a high and well deserved 4.9, making this soap dispenser a near perfect product that anyone with a home, whether it’s an apartment or a house, should own. If that doesn’t convince you to purchase this product, then I don’t know what will.
Ran out of refill bottles? Not to worry. Eddi offers a subscription service that delivers to you a 4-Pack bottles to refill your soap dispenser. You can even set when you want it delivered. Do you want it delivered per month? Or every 2 months? Even every 3 months, up until 4 months.
The process is simple; select the scents you prefer and the option to Subscribe and Save will pop up. Choose if you want it delivered every month or whatever you prefer, then add it to cart and proceed to checkout.
READ NEXT : Ooni vs Roccbox: Full Comparison Of Portable Pizza Ovens